 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 610 (-10)
  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

I took some pics so people can see why I'm selling off a ton of Lego... (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickmania Discontinues 2000-2001 kits

Hello everyone! Just an update here on the current state of Brickmania custom kits. I just recently assembled what will be my second and final batch of Wild West locomotive kits. Similarly, I have decided to discontinue all of my previously released (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Round 2 of Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

An update! Parts discounts have moved to 33%; sets and figs are at 30%, save Legoredo. Again, my shop: (URL) Again, anyone who grabs $200 of inventory gets free shipping worldwide. best LFB (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

(URL) Too brain tired from packing Lego away for over a week. Thanks Troy! BTW, I might take some pics of the 30 or so Iris carts I'm currently using for my New Lego, just to give everyone an idea of WHY I need to sell a ton off (because it will (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

(URL) case anyone else has as hard of time finding it as I did (I only got there because I actually KNEW Toms userID). Troy (Who looked and looked in the T's, but it just wasn't there.....) "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

I'll be on vacation, and if I remember to do so before I leave, I'll be closing my shop while I'm gone. I'd rather get some orders and get more space in my apt before I leave - I'm finally starting to see carpet, and I'd like to see more ;-) I have (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: preventing bricklink mail

(...) XFUT to market.brickshops where this is an ideal topic! The original intent of the suggestion that was marked as "implemented" when BrickMail came into existance was for an emergency use only communication mechanism if and when regular email (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: preventing bricklink mail

(...) BL mail was designed for a backup email only. If the buyer/seller is not getting a response from the address used when regestered, then BL mail is available - as a backup. Here's what BL has to say: "BrickMail is used to store the buyer's (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB Bricksburg Depot Parts Now 50% Off

I've increased the parts discount in my BrickLink store to 50% off. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Sale in bricks4you.com

(...) That's great... and I would probablly buy *but* why do you ship the way you do? It discourages practiclly all small and medium orders. John Kruer (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact