 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 590 (-5)
  Inventory Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Hi everyone, I've updated my inventory to move it; all parts are 22% off (don't ask why that number), all sets 25% off (except for my original MISB 6769 Legoredo with shooting cannon, which is 5% off), and all minifigs at least 20% off. And, if (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  200 feedbacks celebration = SALE !!!

Hi all ! So we finally passed 200 positive feedbacks and considering that we almost exclusively sell sets (+ that we came from far away / not known country) it is really A LOT so to celebrate we put all the parts (only a few hundreds remaining) on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush

I've posted most of the parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush to my Bricklink shop. Here is the link: (URL) doing something a little different (at least for me) this time around. For the most part I'm not setting the bulk amount to the lot size (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

All parts are priced to be the lowest of any Bricklink store. I took another 10% off all parts for the weekend only. All parts are in excellent condition. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop...

I have decided to put a sale on for 14 days on my brickshop. Here is the link: (URL) the big sets that I am offering are on sale, and a couple of the smaller sets are being offered as well. Preferred methods of payment: Money Order and Paypal, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact