 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 560 (-10)
  FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

Hello again all, Just wanted to take the time to say hey and let ya all know that I have the coveted forestwoman and many other great minifig for sale at my brickshop currently. Also, all baseplates and boxed sets are on sale now! Stop by and have a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Missing Brick, FREE S&H update

On Sunday evening, May 5, I will close my shop for more than a month, maybe even for 2 months. I will move to Ohio, and it may well be that the earliest I can re-open is beginning of July. I will ship orders placed before May 5 until May 14th. All (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - and a bunch of new additions

Hi, I have been adding a lot of stuff the last day, and there will come more the coming week. Also discounted approximately 300 items and sets. My prices is generally among the lowest you'll find on bricklink, but please take a look yourself: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB Bricksburg Depot Parts 60% off until Tuesday

All parts in my BrickLink store are 60% off until Tuesday. After that they'll go back to their regular prices. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  new inventory items at Paradise ABS shop

Hello, I am just posting that I've added a couple of sets to my inventory. These were the sets I bought at "Winners". There were the two fright night sets and the sharks cove set. All prices are basically comparable to other Brickshops. I might add (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lots of minifig heads, torsos, complete figs at GoB-Lions Gate Models

I just added a pile of heads and torsos, plus a few quite rare complete figs (airport pilots etc) to my Bricklink store at (URL) also find some parts still marked way down to 0.09 and 0.19 as I try to clear out the slow movers. Kevin ---...--- TOWN (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: TSSC Remnants Open - Various MISB sets

To All, I did forget to add that all prices are either below or right at the least selling price from Bricklink, so there are some good deals on my site. : ) Here is the link to my Bricklink store: (URL) S. -- Member, MichLUG - (2 URLs) Website: (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  TSSC Remnants Open - Various MISB sets

To All, It has been a long time since I had a store directly open to the public, but I have decided to sell off some older sets I still have from my own online shopping days. I have a variety of MISB sets (Most have been in a store, with the usual (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Set 6095: Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of April 1)

This week's Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace is <set:6095> 6095 - Knight's Kingdom Royal Joust for $14.00. Price does not include shipping. I will ship internationally. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Boss $12

2 x Boss 8516 only $12 on bricklink 4/Apr/2002 (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact