 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 553
552  |  554
Subject:
TSSC Remnants Open - Various MISB sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:15:01 GMT

To All,

It has been a long time since I had a store directly open to the public, but
I have decided to sell off some older sets I still have from my own online
shopping days. I have a variety of MISB sets (Most have been in a store,
with the usual shelf and sticker blemishes) to sell, from UFO to castle to
TECHNIC sets.

As some of you know, I had a brief venture in the online selling market,
named The Sanburn Systems Company, which stilll operates, but in a much
dimenished capacity. Hence the name TSSC-Remnants. After thinking a lot
about what has happened, and seeing the dramatic costs in running my own
site, and the continual growth of Bricklink, I have concluded that Bricklink
is a great venue, with low costs for sellers, ease of use, and good deals
for buyers!
We as a community should be very grateful for having such a great resource.

In terms of reputation, I have always honored and buying or selling
arrangement, as many people from MichLUG, Bricklink, and LUGNET can attest to.
References are available upon request.

I have a lot of feedback both from Bricklink (+118 positives - ssanburn)
and E-bay (User id scott-bigguy-sanburn 58 positives)

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=scott-bigguy-sanburn

I always try to do the best I can in any sales situation. I have been an
avid fan of LEGO products for 23 years plus now.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or respond here. Thanks to
all of you that have bought from me before, I hope I can fulfill some of
your needs on my site.

Here is the link to my Bricklink store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=ssanburn

Sincerely,