 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 554
Re: TSSC Remnants Open - Various MISB sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:29:10 GMT

To All,

I did forget to add that all prices are either below or right at the least
selling price from Bricklink, so there are some good deals on my site. : )

Here is the link to my Bricklink store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=ssanburn

Sincerely,
Scott S.