 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 559
558  |  560
Subject:
Missing Brick, FREE S&H update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:36:45 GMT

On Sunday evening, May 5, I will close my shop for more than a month, maybe even
for 2 months. I will move to Ohio, and it may well be that the earliest I can
re-open is beginning of July. I will ship orders placed before May 5 until May
14th. All current and future orders not paid before May 14 will ship no earlier
than June 5! I would appreciate you all buy as much as possbile, so I don't have
to move it.

Remember, S&H is absolutely FREE for USA and Canada (so you can pay at time of
order if you wish so).

Other countries pay only postage for cheapest rate, I pay for all packing and
for upgrade to airmail!!

I often ship with bonus items, the bigger the order, the better the bonus...

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy