 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 535 (-20)
  40% off all parts at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) extended my Wheel and Tire sale to my entire inventory. Lots of great deals to be had. Thanks for looking! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OH BABY 20% off

(this same message was posted in response to someone else asking the same question) As some of the pictures you mentioned are obviously mine, let me explain: Why are the sets purchased? The sets are purchased at deep discount in large quantities so (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Recent purchases??

As some of the pictures you mentioned are obviously mine, let me explain: Why are the sets purchased? The sets are purchased at deep discount in large quantities so that they can be parted out for sale in my Bricklink.com shop. I do, of course, keep (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Paradise ABS update

(...) Ohhh....something I forgot to mention, sale will last for approx. 7 to 10 days (or whenever I feel like ending it!!) :) then it will go back to "regular price". Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Paradise ABS update

just letting everyone know, I updated the shop (by adding a "splash page"), removed my train parts - since they've been up for over 6 months, decided to re-absorb them into my collection. Added another 6600 Hiway Construction set to my inventory, as (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Shop Reopened !!! Tonns of sets !!!

Dear friends, dear AFOLs ! We are glad to finally announce that our shop - NeeD Lego is reopened ! There are many (over 100) old discontinued sets of all themes. Many old Classic Space & Tehnic ! Prices, as always , are below Bricklink average ! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lots of items at 0.09 per piece... white lamp posts for 1.99 each

I just went through a pile of my Bricklink store items which have been hanging around longer than I want, and marked them all at $0.09 each, often way more than 50% off the price they were before. Other stuff has been slashed to $0.19, and yet more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Idea Book 6000 - Near Mint (FS)

Idea Book 6000 - Near Mint (FS) The cover: (URL) stickers: (URL) shop: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% Off Parts, 10% Off Custom Kits

I've increased discounts in my BrickLink store. ALL parts are now 50% off. I've also decided to discount my remaining fire apparatus kits by 10%. Come on and spend some money so I can afford to produce some NEW kits :-) Will Bricksburg Fire (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Transparent bricks 40% off at Mega Lego

Howdy folks, I have put all my transparent bricks on sale. Still available: - 1x2 transparent dark blue brick without center stud. - 2x2 transparent dark blue brick. - 1x1 transparent red brick. - 1x2 transparent red brick without center stud. - 2x2 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20-50% off 76,000 new parts / 10% off new sets at GOB - Brickmania

Hey folks, I'm blowing stuff out now to clear space in my house and my calendar for new projects in April. I've just reduced all 76,000 new parts to AT LEAST 20% off original price (which were all originally posted at 10-20% below average Bricklink (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Wheel and Tire sale moves to 40% off

(URL) for looking! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Addenda Redux: Parts from 5 copies of 7113 also added

Hey everyone, As stated in the subject: line, I still have lots left--but I got very lucky today and snagged a still-sealed container of six 7113 (Tusken Raider Encounter) sets (with the blessing of the employees, who were about to stock the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: The Yellow Castle Bricklink shop is having a clearance sale

(...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The Yellow Castle Bricklink shop is having a clearance sale

The Yellow Castle Shop is having a clearance sale. All parts are temporarily priced at a 5% discount. If you order totals $25 or more you will receive an additional 10% off. (This will be calculated after the order is placed and I contact you via (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New shop: AbracadaBrick

Hi all, I have just opened a new BrickLink shop at (URL) now the selection is pretty small, but it will be growing over the next few weeks. You can find some hard-to-find parts in pretty good quantities, so come check it out! Build on, Roy (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Service Packs, Train Parts and Older Sets Added to Bricks For Cats!

I've been making trips to the nether regions of my LEGO closet this weekend and have come out with some great sets and parts (mostly train) to add to my Brinklink Shop, Bricks for Cats. Below is a list of the great finds you can purchase there! Who (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk sale week in bricks4you.com

Hi, I'm going of to London in a few days untill the 3rd April, so untill I get back from hopefully a wonderfull trip have I discounted a lot of parts, figs and sets that is sold only in bulk. Check out the amazing low prices on these 136 items I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Addenda: 7133 and parts from 3 x 7103 added!

I've added a few more of my good-fortune finds, and lowered a few prices to reflect the amounts I need to break even, in my BrickLink store: (URL) 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I: $71.50 8011 Technic Jango Fett: $36.50 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit: $38.50 (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Green Goblins and Pumpkin Bombs

Yep, the Matt G./LFB/Richard N. exchange has reminded me that it's time to post the obligatory periodic flog of my Bricklink shop, Maggie's LEGO Finds. I've got two of the Green Goblins (in the Studios minifig category) for those who are desperate (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact