 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 525
524  |  526
Subject:
20-50% off 76,000 new parts / 10% off new sets at GOB - Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:00:44 GMT

Hey folks, I'm blowing stuff out now to clear space in my house and my calendar
for new projects in April.  I've just reduced all 76,000 new parts to AT LEAST
20% off original price (which were all originally posted at 10-20% below average
Bricklink sales prices).  Further, I've reduced the prices on remaining stocks
of 2000 and 2001 Brickmania custom kits by 10% (these are "final run" items and
will not be re-issued when sold out) as well as the remaining 80's and 90's
sealed sets being offered in benefit to the GMLTC.  On Friday I'm putting what's
left back to original prices, so get the goods while the getting's good!

Thanks!

Dan of Brickmania

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania