 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 519
518  |  520
Subject:
Service Packs, Train Parts and Older Sets Added to Bricks For Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:09:12 GMT

I've been making trips to the nether regions of my LEGO closet this weekend and
have come out with some great sets and parts (mostly train) to add to my
Brinklink Shop, Bricks for Cats. Below is a list of the great finds you can
purchase there!  Who knows what I will find as I dig deeper into the closet so
check my store early and often. Things are priced to move and all my windows
come with glass.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=pschemp

SETS

Throwbots SuperSet
6024 Bandit Ambush
5216 Black Roof Bricks Assorted
6250 Cross Bone Clipper
5388 Hinges, Couplings, Turntables
5149 Doors and Windows
4539 Manual Level Crossing
3438 McDonalds Restaurant Set
1761 Paradisa Speedboat
6718 Raindance Ridge
5151 Roof Bricks Steep 45 Degrees Red
6555 Sea Hunter
6417 Show Jumping Event
6649 Street Sweeper
6709 Tribal Chief

PARTS

Black Train Front Sloping Top Includes trans dark blue glass.
Black Train, Base 6 x 34 Split-Level
Black Train, Base 6 x 14 with Inverted Sloped Front Includes magnet
  and trans yellow light prism.
Black Window 1 x 4 x 5 Includes Trans-Light Blue Glass
Blue Wedge 6 x 8 (nose piece)
Red Train, Window 1 x 4 x 3 Includes clear glass.
White Slope 45 2 x 6 x 2/3
White Train, Door 1 x 4 x 5 Left Includes train door glass.
White Train, Door 1 x 4 x 5 Right Includes train door glass.
White Train, Window 1 x 4 x 3 Includes clear glass.
White Window 1 x 2 x 2
Yellow Panel 1 x 2 x 3