 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 515 (-20)
  20% off 80,000 new parts @ GOB-Brickmania

I'm running out of parts storage space and want my living and dining rooms back! Therefore I'm setting aside all next week to filling parts order and plan to kick it all of with 20% starting right now... Happy shopping! Dan (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS (and FOTD!): NEW Ep II sets 7153 & 8011

Hi everyone, What luck! I think I got a premature batch of Ep II sets at a local retailer (who shall remain nameless, and in any case I bought 'em out). Two of each are at my BrickLink shop, LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.: (URL) Prices are set at: 7153 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Added new items - few hours left of sale in bricks4you.com

Hi there, My sale is ending within the next 24 hours, so if you still want some of the cheap bricks and sets in my shop is it time to put in an order :o) Payment can be delayd to after eastern, I won't get the time to pack and ship anything before (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Items at Inside The Vault this week

I think this is the first time I have put a Vault annoucement in the brickships group, but it seems like a good place so I thought I would be different this time... I have lots of stuff arriving so here is more stuff for sale! See (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Inventory Reduction Continues

The inventory reduction at GoB - Bricksburg Depot continues. Technic parts remain 50% off with all remaining parts advanced to 40% off. Come one, come all, come with open arms :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Big Sale at GoB - Brick Depot!

I have put all of my parts on sale at 40% off. There are lots of great deals to be had, shop early and often! In addition to my sale, I am in need of large quantities of 1x4 bricks in just about any color. If you have new 1x4 bricks in quantity (at (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com ends in 48 hours - discounted further

Hi, My sale is coming near and end - to get rid of the last parts I really want to sell have I discounted these further. Take a look in my shop: (URL) aware that all orders placed but not paid by the end of the 22nd March 2002 will not be shipped (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Mike's Bricklink Shop re-opened for final sales

Well, folks, I've finally decided to move out of the Lego parts selling business for good. I'll be putting the bulk of my collection (not all, just the bulk of it that I either bought for the purposes of parting out or those sets/parts I don't need (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Wheel and Tire sale

All Wheels and Tires are 30% off in my store. (URL) for looking. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lower prices in my BrickLink shop!

Hi. I've lowered prices 5-10% on a number of items in my BrickLink shop. Some items in my store with current prices: 5134/5139 shooting cannons (brown or red bases): $8 each 5058 Pirate Accessories $8 3225 Classic Train $80 1775 Airline Promo (just (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  STUDIO sets for free

Hello@all, STUDIO sets for free: For each order with a value of more than $20, you can get a STUDIO set for free. First set in this promotion is 1361 "Camera Car". First come, first serve; but if 1361 is out, the next set number will be available: (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Roof Packs and Wagon Plates

Hi Everyone! I've got some Service Packs and Wagon Plates for sale on my bricklink store, "Bricks For Cats". You can interpret the name however you'd like. :) I'll be adding much more from my collection in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New parts added - sale closing in four days

Hi, Just added more than 17,000 new parts in my shop - so take a look you might find what you are looking for. My current sale with up to 50% discount will end within the next four days - so if you still want some of the parts to reduced prices (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Technic Reductions @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've marked all Technic parts 50% off in my BrickLink store. All other parts are now 30% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  MISP 1998 World Cup Soccer/Football sets

I've just put some MISP 1998 World Cup Soccer/Football sets in my Bricklink store. Enjoy: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  St Patricks day sale - Well done everyone!

Well done, everyone! Some great bargains were had there. Thanks Ronan Ronan Webb <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:Gt5C6r.MJL@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Futher Reductions for next 10 hours only : St Patricks day sale 40% off all parts 33% off all sets few hours left!

Happy St Patrick's day! Final few hours have even better reductions. Don't miss out! With prices that were already as low as you can find, just for today a whopping 33% off all sets, 40% off all parts. $$$ off my Technic inventory Don't wait (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge sale on castle walls in bricks4you.com

Hi, I have the following castle walls for sale to very low prices (as far I could see on bricklink is all prices the lowest on mint walls at the moment): Dark Grey Castle Wall 3x4x6 - $0.45 each Light Grey Castle Wall 2x5x6 - $0.81 each Light Grey (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St Patricks day sale 33% off all parts 20% off all sets

Happy St Patrick's day! With prices that were already as low as you can find, just for today a whopping 20% off all sets, 33% off all parts. $$$ off my Technic inventory Don't wait around, sale only until tomorrow. (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Limerick Store's Sale - Final Day Shipping Special

(...) Sorry for not including the url... Limerick Store: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact