 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 513
512  |  514
Subject:
Added new items - few hours left of sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:32:18 GMT

Hi there,

My sale is ending within the next 24 hours, so if you still want some of the
cheap bricks and sets in my shop is it time to put in an order :o)

Payment can be delayd to after eastern, I won't get the time to pack and
ship anything before about the 3rd April because I'm going to London in the
beginning of next week with my girlfriend.

Added a bunch of new bricks and a few castle figs including maiden from
Guarded Inn (release set 10000) for $1.80 each.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

If you are looking for red castle walls do I have a lot on stock - if you
buy for minimum $50 of these will I give you extra 10% discount on these
manually.

Enjoy your weekend,

Morten
bricks4you.com