 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 510
509  |  511
Subject:
Big Sale at GoB - Brick Depot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:30:16 GMT

I have put all of my parts on sale at 40% off.  There are lots of great
deals to be had, shop early and often!

In addition to my sale, I am in need of large quantities of 1x4 bricks in
just about any color.  If you have new 1x4 bricks in quantity (at least 100)
I will offer credit towards orders placed in my BrickLink store.  Contact me
for more details.  My credit offer for 1x4 bricks is as follows:

Black:  $0.06 ea.
White:  $0.06 ea.
Green:  $0.05 ea.
Red:  $0.04 ea.
Yellow:  $0.04 ea.

I haven't bothered to list grey, brown, or tan as the prices tend to be high
but if you have a bunch (particularly tan), I am open to offers.

It is important to note that I consider these bricks simply another form of
currency (i.e. just like PayPal, cash, or money orders) as opposed to a
trade.

My store is:  http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Thanks for looking!

Mike