 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 509
508  |  510
Subject:
Sale in bricks4you.com ends in 48 hours - discounted further
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:37:12 GMT

Hi,

My sale is coming near and end - to get rid of the last parts I really want
to sell have I discounted these further.

Take a look in my shop:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Be aware that all orders placed but not paid by the end of the 22nd March
2002 will not be shipped before I get home from my trip to London in the
beginning of April.

Check out my splash page for shipping cost info etc.

Morten
bricks4you.com