 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1665 (-10)
  Black 1x1 Tile shipping sale!

Order 200 Black 1x1 Tiles and receive shipping for just $1.00 anywhere in the world. Order 300 or more Black 1x1 Tiles and receive FREE shipping to anywhere in the world. Fine print: Order must consist of only the tiles. Here are the tiles: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickLink down ?

(...) Must be a local issue - it seems to be working fine here. ROSCO (18 years ago, 29-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickLink down ?

I have not been able to get any response for at least an hour. Ray (18 years ago, 29-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  MISB 8880 Technic Super Car in my BrickLink shop

Just listed. $300. (URL) for looking :) - Paul (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink: NEW LLCA Promobrick and other exclusive item!

Just listed the newest Duplo Promo Brick in my shop: (URL) This is the 2006 Legoland CA Brick Or Treat brick fresh from LLCA! There was a - long- line for the Brick Or Treat today! Legoland is cutting down more on more on the Brick Or Treat and this (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20 set 7897 Passenger Train RC parted out

I have just parted out 20 copies of set 7897 Passenger Train into my inventory. This is the new Remote Control Train, and it contains some interesting pieces. All new items can be found here: (URL) of interest: Black Electric, Train Motor 9V RC (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  2100 Set 5998 Vladek added @ Troy's Surplus LEGO!

I have added 2100 copies of set 5998 "Vladek" to my inventory. This does not appear to actually be Vladek himself, but one of his soldiers. A great army builder, as it has the cool scorpion torso and shield! x1 (URL) x25 (URL) x100 (URL) And while (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink: HUGE going out of town sale!

(...) I have upped the sale amount for all of my Legoland CA and Lego Store sets from 10% to 15%. If you do not know about the Legoland CA sets they are very cool! They are designed by the Mester Model Builders and packaged at the park and only sold (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink: HUGE going out of town sale!

I am going to Florida at the end of the month and am having a HUGE sale to get some extra spending cash for the trip :) Parts - 20% off Sets - 10% off (all already lowest price on BL) Minifigs - 10% off Promobricks - up to 50% off Key Chains - 40% (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink: All Sets On Sale!

A few days ago I re-priced all of the sets I have for sale to be the lowest price for ses in like condition on Bricklink so I could get rid of them on orders of my wife :( I have sold a good number of sets since then but it seems to have slowed down (...) (18 years ago, 7-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact