 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1657
Bricklink: HUGE going out of town sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:55:26 GMT

I am going to Florida at the end of the month and am having a HUGE sale to get
some extra spending cash for the trip :)

Parts - 20% off
Sets - 10% off (all already lowest price on BL)
Minifigs - 10% off
Promobricks - up to 50% off
Key Chains - 40% off

This is a great sale - do not miss out!!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903

Mark