 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1656
Bricklink: All Sets On Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 16:58:43 GMT

A few days ago I re-priced all of the sets I have for sale to be the lowest
price for ses in like condition on Bricklink so I could get rid of them on
orders of my wife :( I have sold a good number of sets since then but it seems
to have slowed down now. SO in order to get the ball rolling again I have put
all of the sets on sale with a discount of 10%. So in addition to the already
lowest prices you will save an extra 10%! This is a great deal! Come on over and
check out the selection before somebody gets the set YOU want!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903

Also the sale on PromoBricks is still going on AND the 40$ sale on ALL key
chains is still going on!

See you in the Land Of Bricks!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903

Mark