 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1655
Bricklink: Lots of cheap sets added in the Land Of Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:23:52 GMT

My wife tells me the Lego sets we have are taking up too much room and they have
to go. Soooooooo... being the good husband that I am I re-listed ALL of my sets
at the LOWEST current price on Bricklink for sets in the same condition.

A few of the sets have already been sold, but there are still plenty to pick
from including Star Wars and promo sets.

Visit my store and check out all the sets I have listed:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903

And while you are there check out the key chains I have that are still all 40%
off and the sale I am still having on the Duplo promotional bricks! Some GREAT
sales going on in my store!! Also do not miss the newest duplo promo brick given
out at LLCA the Miniland California brick:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=6928385

Mark