 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1661
Bricklink: NEW LLCA Promobrick and other exclusive item!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:34:44 GMT

Just listed the newest Duplo Promo Brick in my shop:
http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=7042568

This is the 2006 Legoland CA Brick Or Treat brick fresh from LLCA! There was a -
long- line for the Brick Or Treat today! Legoland is cutting down more on more
on the Brick Or Treat and this is a very short year for it, so the bricks will
be in shorter supply this year around.

Also - I listed a LLCA Passmember exclusive bandana:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=7042566
These were given to passmembers during the exclusive passmember only preview
party for the Brick Or Treat event. You colored these in with fabric markers
and then you could wear your own creation! These would be GREAT for a family
project to celebrate Halloween! Here is how my daughter started to color hers
in:
http://www.promobricks.com/blimg/llbb2.jpg
The ones listed are the only ones I have that have not been colored in, so once
they are gone then they are gone!

And while you are picking up your LLCA Halloween items do nto forget that I am
still having my HUGE going out of town sale going on!

Parts - 20% off
Sets - 10% off (all already lowest price on BL)
Legoland Exclusive sets - 15% off already lowest prices on BL!
Minifigs - 10% off
Promobricks - up to 50% off
Key Chains - 40% off

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903