 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1580 (-10)
  Parts from 4855 Spider Man's Train Rescue For Sale

I am currently selling parts from a few copies of 4855 Spider Man's Train Rescue ((URL) in my BrickLink store. All parts are in brand new condition and are priced at or below BrickLink average prices. Please have a look and help me get rid of this (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Now at 1/2 off, revised shipping cost terms

Hi everyone, In prepartion for my trip back to Africa, I'm now up to 50% off. (URL) conditions have changed; they're now actual cost. I'm also still demanding payment by 19 May, so that I may ship before my departure on 20 May. The only shippng (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1/3 off Fire Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.!

Hi, everyone-- I'm currently getting ready to return to Africa in a couple of weeks and I need to liquidate some stuff. Payment needs to be tendered by 19 May so that I may ship all orders before I go. Discount is currently 33% but will advance to (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re-opening and additions at Brick Piles

I've just re-opened and added some nice parts : - Red macaroni bricks NEW - Light grey minifig swords - Light yellow breads - Black minifig heads - Dark grey 2*3 45 degrees sloped bricks And many more things! Visit Brick Piles now, (URL) Jan-Albert (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bric-k-one reopens after inventory update

Hi to all, my store Bric-k-one was closed for inventory update. I usually don't close my store when I upload new parts, but this time I have a lot of rare parts from classic space and classic castle! I have a lot of rarities, like many parts from (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale: Central Ohio Brick Company

I've started a sale on items in my BrickLink store. Currently, it's 9% off (some items are 12% off). I plan to increase the sale by 1% weekly (on Saturdays) on old stock until most of everything is gone -- new stock will go on sale after sitting (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free shipping to US, low cost International at Called To Construct

Called To Construct recently updated the shipping policy as follows: Free shipping to addresses within the United States. International airmail shipping cost is the difference between Airmail shipping and the same package shipped within the US. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 3 versions of 30361 2x2x2 Robot Body

(...) James- Here are some comparative pictures of the parts. So we are dealing with three versions of this part: (URL) Here are some pictures of the three: (URL) Type 1 is the grey one, with a round clear center Type 2 is the green one with a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  30% off at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Hi everyone! I've moved up the discount at my BrickLink shop to 30%. The same terms ($1 shipping for orders over $50) apply. As a bonus, I will ship any order over $150 worldwide for FREE. The link? (URL) for looking! best LFB (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Annual Irish Holiday sale - Currently 40% Off

Final sale prices through St. Patrick's Day! -- Scott (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact