 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1576
1575  |  1577
Subject:
Bric-k-one reopens after inventory update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:46:46 GMT

Hi to all,

my store Bric-k-one was closed for inventory update. I usually don't close my
store when I upload new parts, but this time I have a lot of rare parts from
classic space and classic castle!
I have a lot of rarities, like many parts from the classic yellow castle 375,
some old classic space sets and many other common parts.

My store's link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legoitalia

Hope to see you!
Luca