 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1578
1577  |  1579
Subject:
1/3 off Fire Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 21:00:04 GMT

Hi, everyone--

I'm currently getting ready to return to Africa in a couple of weeks and I need
to liquidate some stuff.  Payment needs to be tendered by 19 May so that I may
ship all orders before I go.  Discount is currently 33% but will advance to 50%
off sometime around the upcoming weekend.  I expect to close the store by next
Monday.

Have a look!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

And of course, shipping is $1 for all orders over US $50 inside the USA, actual
airmail for all overseas orders and those under $50 domestic (plus cost of
envelope if applicable).

Thanks

LFB