 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1574
1573  |  1575
Subject:
Free shipping to US, low cost International at Called To Construct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:58:12 GMT

Called To Construct recently updated the shipping policy as follows:

Free shipping to addresses within the United States.
International airmail shipping cost is the difference between Airmail shipping
and the same package shipped within the US. (Airmail - Domestic = your cost)

With nearly 128,000 items (2,370 unique lots) in 150 category, we have a wide
selection available.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=CtC

Stop by and meet Charles  :)

// Joe
p.s. For those interested in the Custom Train Car kits, we will soon have 6 more
available (in black and orange); these will be the last run in that color /
configuration because of the lack of available parts.  In the future, a new kit
will need to be constructed, with new instructions, etc...

For more information about the Custom Train Cars, visit:
http://calledtoconstruct.com/index.php