 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1555 (-5)
  Deep clearance=great bargains at Brickenplate Bricklink shop for sets

I am offering the sets below at the lowest prices on Bricklink!!! A great way to stock up on some parts/sets. (URL) [LEGOSet 6735] 4 copies!!! $5.00 ea. [LEGOSet 7033] $12.00 [LEGOSet 4751] $6.00 [LEGOSet 4752] $12.00 [LEGOSet 4789] $15.00 [LEGOSet (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Restocking and Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd

Hi again, shoppers! I have added further lots and put up discounts between 5% and 30% on most lots (the majority are at 25%). Minifigs tend to hover around 10% off. The majority of lots are still available, including the rare slope assortments. As (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) If you go into BrickLink's "Search", then "Find Stores", you can upload an XML file of all the parts you want, and it will find the stores which have all (or most) of those parts. There's a help file on how to build the XML file (URL) here>. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

I've decided to add the following bonus for cleaning lots out of my inventory these will qualify you for them regardless of whether you qualify for the other bulk discount amounts: 5% additional discount for 15 or more lots cleaned out of my (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) Yes. the sheer number of combinations can quickly get ridiculous and it gets hard to evaluate which is "best." I cheated by making a few asumptions. I'll share them when I dig up the code, I don't remember the details off hand. -JSM (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact