 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1330 (-10)
  Moving Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Hey everyone, It's time to move, and as BA wants to charge me US $360 to move my academic books and papers, I need to lighten my total mass AND get a little bit of cash into my hands. So...a sale makes perfect sense! It's 25% off on my whole (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Time Warp Sale in my BrickLink store: A Brick Too Far USA

10% off all sets that are more than 150 days old and 35% off all parts that are more than 120 days old: (URL) Thanks for looking, Bob (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Sale!

(...) Now 30% off ALL minifigs, parts, and instructions. (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Back in stock! (Re: 13 inch tall plush 'Buddy' figure)

I just added more of these to my shop - last time I had them in they sold QUICK!! So do not miss out this time! To answer a few questions on shipping I had last time: Shipping in USA - $5.00 Shipping to Canada - $7.50 Shipping anywhere else - $10.00 (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FINAL Markdown! Stacie Graduated SALE!

Hi All FINAL Markdown for our - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D ALL Sets are 10% off - ALL Figs are 20% off ALL Parts are 40% off - All instructions are 50% off. FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Now 75% all parts in my Brickshop

I have increased the discount on the remaining parts in my brickshop to 75% off. Heck, at these prices you might want to buy me out to stock your own store. Parts that don't sell at this price will be de-listed, so don't look for any further (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The Double Earthquake hit - time for a sale!

Ok, we here in So Cal just got hit with TWO earthquakes within one minute of each other (5.1 and 4.7). So I figured I would have a sale! Parts (all but my promo bricks) and minifigs are 25% off! So come check it out: (URL) P mfuss903 (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All Parts and Minifigs on sale at 50% off at Brick Depot / CTB

I have put all of my parts and minifigs on sale at 50% off through 6/19. Any parts order of $100 or more qualifies for free US shipping (or $5 credit for international shipping). Shop early for the best selection! (URL) - CTB/Brick Depot Mike (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest is having a sale!

Just added some RC Car parts, and immediately put them on sale too... (...) *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  13 inch tall plush 'Buddy' figure

I am selling a few of the plush 'Buddy' figures. He is about 13 inches tall. His arms move up and down, his hat comes on and off (there is a velcro tab that helps to keep it on). His is soft, but sturdy in the places like his hands and feet (but not (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact