 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1326
1325  |  1327
Subject:
FINAL Markdown! Stacie Graduated SALE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:44:47 GMT

Hi All

FINAL Markdown for our - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D

ALL Sets are 10% off - ALL Figs are 20% off

ALL Parts are 40% off - All instructions are 50% off.

FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order is!

http://www.MilleresSpares.com

Also please note that unlike "some" sellers, I have NOT marked up my prices just
to mark them down.

FINAL Markdown! Sale will continue until we can pay for Stacie's first semester
at USC (University of SC)

Thanx,

Milissa Millere
Visit My Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™