 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1321
1320  |  1322
Subject:
13 inch tall plush 'Buddy' figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 02:21:45 GMT

I am selling a few of the plush 'Buddy' figures. He is about 13 inches tall. His
arms move up and down, his hat comes on and off (there is a velcro tab that
helps to keep it on). His is soft, but sturdy in the places like his hands and
feet (but not hard - still good to snuggle up with!). His feet are weighted to
help him stand up as well.

This is a VERY cool item - my kids love it (as do I). You can check out some
pics of him here:

You can get him here in my store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=2741390

He will look GREAT on a desk or anywhere else on display or just to keep your
son or daughter company.

Mark P
LoB