 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1320
1319  |  1321
Subject:
Classic Space Minifig keychains added to my Bricklink shop!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:15:55 GMT

You like Classic Space? If you do then this is for you. I have just added a
bunch of the Blue Classic Space Minifig keychains to my shop! These are new and
in perfect condition! Show your Classic Space pride!!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=2741144

I have lots of other new and cool keychains as well in my shop! Hurry on over!

(I will leave the 'see Lego can still make new Classic Space figs if they wanted
to' debate for another thread!)

Mark P
mfuss903