 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1325 (-20)
  Now 75% all parts in my Brickshop

I have increased the discount on the remaining parts in my brickshop to 75% off. Heck, at these prices you might want to buy me out to stock your own store. Parts that don't sell at this price will be de-listed, so don't look for any further (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The Double Earthquake hit - time for a sale!

Ok, we here in So Cal just got hit with TWO earthquakes within one minute of each other (5.1 and 4.7). So I figured I would have a sale! Parts (all but my promo bricks) and minifigs are 25% off! So come check it out: (URL) P mfuss903 (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All Parts and Minifigs on sale at 50% off at Brick Depot / CTB

I have put all of my parts and minifigs on sale at 50% off through 6/19. Any parts order of $100 or more qualifies for free US shipping (or $5 credit for international shipping). Shop early for the best selection! (URL) - CTB/Brick Depot Mike (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest is having a sale!

Just added some RC Car parts, and immediately put them on sale too... (...) *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  13 inch tall plush 'Buddy' figure

I am selling a few of the plush 'Buddy' figures. He is about 13 inches tall. His arms move up and down, his hat comes on and off (there is a velcro tab that helps to keep it on). His is soft, but sturdy in the places like his hands and feet (but not (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Classic Space Minifig keychains added to my Bricklink shop!

You like Classic Space? If you do then this is for you. I have just added a bunch of the Blue Classic Space Minifig keychains to my shop! These are new and in perfect condition! Show your Classic Space pride!! (URL) have lots of other new and cool (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new parts: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Talon's Nest is having a sale!

I've never held a sale until now, but have some bills that need cleared, so am having a sale. ALL Parts, Instructions, and Gear are 20% off for a limited time (sets and minifigs not on sale beyond any individual sale prices). Many of my prices were (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Minifigs 25% off and a free "book"

All minifigs are 25% off, till Saturday morning. Prices before this sale were close to current BL average, several, including stormtroopers, were already a good 15% cheaper! In addition, you still get FREE S&H USA/Canada and very low rates (up to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% all parts in my Brickshop

I just marked my entire inventory of parts on Bricklink down to 50% off their original listing prices. (Most had intermediate prior markdowns.) (URL) wait to see what goes at 50% off and then I'll lower prices again, likely next week. (Sets & (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off (almost) entire BrickLink store - A Brick Too Far USA

Yet another sale. 25% off 99.9 percent of my stock: (URL) Please read my store policies, blah blah... The faster people buy my remaining stock, the faster I can more fully embrace my 4th Dark Ages and be done with Lego completely. Please help me (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Part 4 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D

Hi All Part 4 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D ALL Sets are 8% off ALL Figs are 16% off ALL Parts are 40% off FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order is! (URL) please note that unlike "some" sellers, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Part 3 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D

Hi All Part 3 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D ALL Sets are 7% off ALL Figs are 14% off ALL Parts are 35% off FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order is! (URL) please note that unlike "some" sellers, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Help my boys bury me in the sand!

The wife is starting to panic about money for our vacation. As a result, we have marked down more than 125,000 parts to raise the necessary funds. This mark down was from our previously low prices. Please help send 3 little boys and the family dog (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  part blowout - 2x4 MEDIUM VIOLET brick - lowest price ever!

Time for another part blowout! This time it is the 2x4 Medium Violet brick. Get it for 25 cents per brick (lowest price EVER on BL for these) - and in bulk as low as 20 cents per brick! Great savings for thise of you who like these odd and rare (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New KK2 set -- The Castle of Morcia *cheap*

I am selling the The Castle of Morcia set for LESS than you can get it in the store. (URL) Happy hunting! Better act fast!! Mark P LoB (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale!

Sale! (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BL: 1x6 Pink Plates CHEAP!

Time for me to clear out another lot of mine - this time its the 1x6 pink plate for only 10 cents each -- and for as low as 7 cents if you buy in bulk. So hurry on over and get some while you still can! Last time I blew out a part I sold over 1200 (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) I hope everything's OK with John I haven't got an invoice yet either :( ROSCO (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) What, you didn't get an invoice either? (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact