 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1285 (-20)
  100s Of Old Sealed Sets - Now Open!

The GMLTC is pleased to announce the opening of its store, "The GMLTC.org Collection", containing hundreds of classic sets from the 80s and 90s. Almost all sets are brand-new in sealed boxes. Store URL: (URL) highlights: Town/Monorail: - 6399 (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Its the PLEASE SEND Ben Medinets to Brickfest (10% off) sale...

(URL) for your time. I sincerely hope you will patronize the store. I would be thrilled and apreciative to have your business. Thanks, Ben. (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Completed: Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

Not sure why I can not post a response to the original message... anyone know? In any case... thanks to the 5 folks who placed orders. This offer is now closed. - Jeff (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

(...) Jeff, I'm happy to respond to this post and claim this fine helmetless figure. I'll send my address via email. Paul Ferguson (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

The next 5 orders (or updates) at my store (URL) will receive a new and free Imperial Armada - Green Minifig. Which is currently in bricklink stores at roughly ($7-$10) new. (URL) There is no limit to purchase as my Lego is in bulk amounts already. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Just Added the Astrobot/Space Promotional Torsos To Shop

I just added 200 of the hard to find promotional Astrobot torso's: (URL) These are from sets 3928 & 3929 which only given away as promotions, as far as I know. They are in my shop, DB's: (URL) Get them while they last. Daniel (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  *NEW* Classic Space Logo torsos! CHEAP! (Bricklink)

I have just uploaded a bunch of the coolest torso to hit the streets in a VERY long time. If you are a classic space fan, moonbase fan or just a .space fan you will love this! (URL) fig that torso comes on has sold for OVER $10!! Thats crazy! Come (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  bricklnk inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bricklink Down??

Bricklink has been intermittently up and down all day. Hopefully the nightly reboot will correct whatever the issue seems to be. Troy "Daniel Barrett" <daniel.barrett2@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HwnDwC.1Lqs@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink Down??

I can't seem to access Bricklink this afternoon, is it down? Daniel (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Orange parts are on sale, 20% off

(URL) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sets for Sale - or - I Need Your Money

Hello noble shoppers, Having run into the always wonderful financial difficulties, I'm trying to offload my MISB sets to scratch together some cash. This is a small lot of sets, but there's some real goodies. The highlights include (URL) Jabba's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  my-favorite-band-is-coming-to-town-so-I-need-the-cash sale

The bad news is the premature end of my 15% off storewide until the 15th sale. The good news is the 30% off storewide until at least the 15th sale. This puts many of my items at the lowest prices on BrickLink. Lots of Star Wars sets, some Harry (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory for sale....REDUCED

I am moving in a week and would really like to sell this inventory before I move. On that note I am reducing my asking price to $400 for everything listed in my shop. This is less than half the already low prices I usually list at and includes some (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Inventory for sale........

For sale is my entire inventory from Hooked on Bricks. Current stats are as follows: Total 2,213 items of which 518 are unique in 98 categories. My inventory total $ value: $866.38 All parts are sorted and bagged. I would like to get $500 for (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricklnk inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  15% off everything sale in "A Brick Too Far USA" (Bricklink)

In honor of discovering for the first time that I am on someone's Stop List (kinda funny since I am not a buyer anymore, just a curious window shopper sometimes), it's time for a small sale: (URL) Due to time constraints, I can only ship within the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St. Patty's Day Sale

For today only I have marked my entire inventory down to 17% off. Stop by and have a look, I might just have something you need or have been waiting to buy at a discount. As always, if there is something in particular you are looking for, don't (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Storewide Sale - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

= Annual Storewide St. Patrick's Day Sale = Around 100,000 parts, figures, and sets. Entire store is marked down off already low prices, nothing held back. Enjoy, and may the luck of the Irish be with you! Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) Scott (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact