 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1271
Re: Inventory for sale....REDUCED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:58:04 GMT

I am moving in a week and would really like to sell this inventory before I
move.  On that note I am reducing my asking price to $400 for everything
listed in my shop.  This is less than half the already low prices I usually
list at and includes some nice rare items.  Buyer would pay for insured
shipping.

Drop me an email and lets work something out.  :)

Greg

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
For sale is my entire inventory from Hooked on Bricks. Current stats are • as
follows:

Total 2,213 items of which 518 are unique in 98 categories.
My inventory total $ value: $866.38

All parts are sorted and bagged. I would like to get $500 for everything • and
will pay for insured shipping to any domestic location. Interested
international buyers I would pay 50% of the shipping cost. I will also
consider reasonable offers so don't hesitate to contact me.

I just do not have the free time to deal with the shop any more. Hopefully
Hooked on Bricks will return sometime in the future.

Email me for a complete inventory list or view it by using the shop
password,
rocket.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gmuri

Thanks to all my past customers,