 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1220 (-20)
  Brickenplate Shop Opens for Holiday Specials!!!

I've opened my Brickenplate Bricklink store in order to offer the following specials: Shop URL - (URL) Wars 18 7143 Jedi Starfighters at $9.99 ea. <set:7143> 6 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuits at $14.99 ea. <set:7133> Pirates 1 copy of 6292 Enchanted (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  20 4400 tubs added!!!!!!!

We just added 20 4400 tubs to Bricks w/o Mortar. Come check out the great prices and colors -- sand red, medium green, aqua, pink, teal, dark pink, light blue, magenta, light yellow, dark orange, medium yellow, trans dark pink, medium blue, and many (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  5571, 8880s added...

Well, I decided to do it - I only have 3 MISB 5571s left from over 40 from a few years back, and I REALLY wanted to keep them all (heck, I wanted to keep 10 or more!), but I need to reduce the size of my new car loan, so I've listed a MISB 5571 and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: MISB 6557 Treasure Hunters

Cheapest on Bricklink: MISB 6557 Treasure Hunters for US$39.95 (URL) This set contains a white train front: (URL) Buy the set here: (URL) A (Pictures above from Bricklink) Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I realized there was no easy way to find these bulk lots, so.... (URL) are either lots of every piece from a set part out (so that I don't have to get those parts sorted into the rest of my collection), or from large lots with relatively large (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  A Spiff(y) deal on SW sets from Cosmic Toys

From now, while supply lasts, anytime you order a Star Wars Lego set from Cosmic Toys, you get to select a free Mead Star Wars Portfolio from the list below. These portfolios are made from light weight cardboard and were sold as holders for school (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I have added a bunch of bulk lots of bricks/plates/slopes/etc, at some pretty steep discounts... I will be parting out another batch of sets in the next week, more bulk lots will probably be added. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Markdowns in Talon's Nest, even on cheapest stuff on BL!

I want to increase my car downpayment (2nd new car ever, it's been 18 years since the last one!) even more, so I am going through my entire inventory and reducing parts/sets/minifigs here and there. I have even reduced prices on stuff that was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Final Listings from The Vault

This will be your final update from The Vault (www.insidethevault.com), as we are about to close up shop. And I even dug out a few new items just for old times sake. :) This is your LAST CHANCE to order! I will accept orders through MONDAY NOVEMBER (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Halloween minifig sale no tricks all treats!

From now until 12 midnight tonight all minifigs will be on sale in Bricks w/o Mortar. Remember, the free shipping on US orders over 50.00 still applies until midnight tonight. International orders will get 25% off their shipping with a $50 order as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: 10002 Railroad Club Car

Cheapest on Bricklink: (URL) 10002> (URL) $35.99 + $8 shipping wordwide Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: 5381 Adventurer's Accessories

Cheapest on Bricklink: (URL) 5381> (URL) $9.99 + $2 shipping wordwide Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  MANY sets parted out, SW/HP minifigs added, maybe 8880s soon...

I want to thank the people that have ordered from me in the last couple of weeks, I have managed to build up a larger downpayment for my 2004 Prius (which is good, because I told the salesman I'd take a more expensive package if it got me a car (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  46% off all parts & minifigs SUPER OCTOBER SALE continues!

SUPER OCTOBER SALE CONTINUES.....52,000 parts left at very low prices!! Click the link below... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free Shipping!

From now until the end of the month, Bricks w/o Mortar will have FREE SHIPPING on all orders from the US over $50.00. For my patrons overseas, shipping will be reduced by 25% on orders over $50.00. Thanks!! (URL) and Kris (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Ending soon (Re: 22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink))

(...) Well, the Cubs put up a good fight, but it wasn't enough :( Free shipping on orders over $22.00 will end tonight at midnight central standard time. Good news is 22% off remains in effect. Thanks, Julie Go Red Sox!! (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Xcalabur's Parts - open for business!

Hey y'all. Just a little notice to everyone that after a year and a half or better of being closed, my store, (URL) Parts>, is now open again for business. A somewhat limited, but very nice inventory at the present time. Check back for new sets and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Unannounced Sale in my BL store: ABTF

(URL) a secret sale on most everything in my store. Hey, waaaait a minute.... Bob PS - returning customers still get free Lego with every repeat order and I'm still offering free U.S. domestic shipping for all orders over $100.00. (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink)

I've got a case of pennant fever! To salute Cubs pitcher Mark Prior I'm having a 22 sale. Shop is *Mark*ed off 22% almost everything!! Free US shipping on orders $22.00 and over!(Sorry US shipping only.) Shipping is First Class or *Prior*-ity! This (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Delays at Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post and let everyone that has outstanding orders with Troy's Surplus LEGO that I am working on getting caught up on processing my backlog of pending orders. I am currently over a week behind, but am making progress (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact