 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1212
1211  |  1213
Subject:
Final Listings from The Vault
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:43:29 GMT

This will be your final update from The Vault (www.insidethevault.com), as we are about to close up shop.  And I even dug out a few new items just for old times sake. :)  This is your LAST CHANCE to order!  I will accept orders through MONDAY NOVEMBER 3RD.  As an added incentive get FREE SHIPPING with your order over $50!  This will be free Parcel Post shipping in the US (or upgrade to Priority for only $2) and free Surface Mail shipping for orders outside of the US.  If you decide you want Air Mail, you only pay the difference.   PLEASE NOTE that all order not paid by November 30th will be canceled.

After November 3rd, I will only accept large orders (over $100) which can
quickly liquidate the remaining stock.  Free shipping will remain in place for
those large orders, and as an added incentive, orders over $500 will get 10%
off!  Do you want to own The Vault?  Buy me out and I'll throw in the website,
know-how and the mailing list -- less than $5000 will do it!  Please email me if
interested at mattchiles@gorge.net.

Thank you all - you have been great customers and it has been a pleasure working
with each and every one of you!

What will become of me?  I will continue to operate AuctionBrick
(www.auctionbrick.com) and be adding more features and improvements to that.  I
will continue to be active in the Lego community, and will probably be even more
active that I have been.  I will be with PNLTC at GATS in Portland, Oregon in
two weeks, and see me and my roller coaster at Brickfest PDX in February next
year - hope to see you there!

SPECIAL - For each $50 you spend I'll be throwing in a suprise small set for
free!

Be sure to scroll down and check the things you may have missed before.  Check
out www.insidethevault.com for details and pictures.  Also, check
www.auctionbrick.com - anything I only have one left of goes there, plus many
used sets.  You can sell there too!

A few New items I dug up:
704 12V pickup connectors, $3.00
6155 Deep Sea Predator, $11.00
6304 Original Style Cross Road Plates, $8.00
6311 Curved Road Plates, $8.00
6431 Road Rescue, $5.00
6528 Sand Storm Racer, $9.00

What is left:
253 Big People Helicopter, $16.00
310 Scala Necklace - Yellow/Red, $13.00
311 Scala Necklace - White/Red, $13.00
1196 Tour de France Rider, $3.00
1197 Tour de France Camera, $7.50
1198 Tour de France Pitstop, $18.00
1199 Tour de France Finish, $26.00
1256 Shell Gas Pump, $22.00
2126 Train Cars, $79.00
2147 Motor Glider and Trailer, $10.00
2554 Shell Pit Stop, $12.00
2556 Shell F-1 Ferrari, $23.50
2849 Gyrocopter, $3.00
2882 Sexy Speedboat, $2.25
2963 Extreme Team Extreme Racer, $9.00
2965 Insectoids Hornet Scout, $11.00
3039 Adventurer's Plane, $2.25
3403 Fans Grandstand with Scoreboard, $12.50
3451 Sopwith Camel, $35.00
3502 Znap Airplane Set, $2.00
3510 Znap Car Polybag, $2.00
4548 9v Speed Regulator, $20.00
4980 Rock Raiders Tunnel Transport, $32.00
5063 12V Electrical Pickup Rail, $8.50
5080 Points Switch, $10.00
5081 12V Signal Switch, $10.00
5083 12V Automated Crossing Switch, $10.00
5533 Red Fury Dragster, $49.00
5903 Johnny Thunder & Baby Rex, $3.75
5904 Professors Dino Chopper, $3.75
5911 Johnny Thunder's Plane, $3.00
5912 Mike's Swamp Boat, $3.00
5913 Dr. Kilroy's Car, $3.00
5914 Sam Sinister & Baby T., $3.00
6100 Hydronauts Cruiser, $3.50
6256 Islander Catamaran, $15.00
6415 RES-Q Runner, $3.95
6417 Horse Jumping, $8.50
6429 Blaze Responder, $15.00
6433 Coastwatch, $22.00
6445 Res-Q Emergency Evac, $10.00
6451 Res-Q River Response, $19.00
6453 Space Port Com Link Cruiser, $3.00
6454 Space Port Countdown Corner, $17.50
6457 Space Port Astronaut, $3.75
6463 Space Port Lunar Rover, $3.00
6491 Rocket Racer, $5.00
6507 Mini-Dumper, $11.00
6517 Water Jet 3, $2.75
6538 Rebel Roadster, $13.50
6546 Slick Racer 4, $6.00
6550 Outback Racer, $8.50
6555 Sea Hunter, $4.50
6556 Scuba Squad, $10.00
6567 Extreme Team Speed Splasher, $3.25
6572 Extreme Team Wind Runners, $4.00
6579 Arctic Ice Surfer, $3.95
6585 Extreme Team Hang Glider, $3.50
6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer, $12.00
6618 Barny's Racer, $4.00
6619 Wrench's Racer, $4.00
6639 Raven Racer, $7.50
6656 Tow Truck, $25.00
6707 Lucky's Racer, $4.00
6709 Tribal Chief, $6.00
6719 Dinosaurs - Brachiosaurus, $3.50
6722 Dinosaurs - Styracosaurus, $3.50
6854 Exploriens Alien Fossilizer, $9.00
6900 UFO Cyber Saucer, $17.00
6919 Insectoids Planetary Prowler, $25.00
6949 Spyrius Robo Guardian, $45.00
6999 UFO Cyber Saucer with Mask, $17.00
7313 Life on Mars Red Planet Protector, $12.00
7850 4.5V Straight Track, $8.00
7855 12V Curved Rails, $7.00
8203 Micro Technic Dune Buggy, $6.00
8205 Yellow Bungee Blaster, $8.00
8226 Mud Masher, $13.00
8245 Technic Cyber Slam Robot's Revenge, $25.00
8246 Swamp Craft, $5.00
8456 Technic Fiber Optic Universal Set, $65.00
kabalpha Kabaya Alpha Team Mission Deep Sea 3-pack, $17.00
kabbion Kabaya Bionicle 4-Pack, $15.00
kabbion2 Kabaya Bionicle II 4-pack, $20.00
kabjack Kabaya Jack Stone 3-pack, $12.00
kabmars Kabaya Life on Mars 4-pack, $19.00
kabrace Kabaya Race 4-Pack, $19.00
kabstud Kabaya Studios 4 pack, $19.00
strap1 Astronaut Mobile Phone Strap, $5.00
strap2 Ninja Mobile Phone Strap, $5.00
strap3 Cowboy Mobile Phone Strap, $5.00

E-mail me to confirm your order.  Washington State residents add 7% sales tax.

-Matt :)