 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1205 (-10)
  Ending soon (Re: 22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink))

(...) Well, the Cubs put up a good fight, but it wasn't enough :( Free shipping on orders over $22.00 will end tonight at midnight central standard time. Good news is 22% off remains in effect. Thanks, Julie Go Red Sox!! (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Xcalabur's Parts - open for business!

Hey y'all. Just a little notice to everyone that after a year and a half or better of being closed, my store, (URL) Parts>, is now open again for business. A somewhat limited, but very nice inventory at the present time. Check back for new sets and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Unannounced Sale in my BL store: ABTF

(URL) a secret sale on most everything in my store. Hey, waaaait a minute.... Bob PS - returning customers still get free Lego with every repeat order and I'm still offering free U.S. domestic shipping for all orders over $100.00. (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink)

I've got a case of pennant fever! To salute Cubs pitcher Mark Prior I'm having a 22 sale. Shop is *Mark*ed off 22% almost everything!! Free US shipping on orders $22.00 and over!(Sorry US shipping only.) Shipping is First Class or *Prior*-ity! This (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Delays at Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post and let everyone that has outstanding orders with Troy's Surplus LEGO that I am working on getting caught up on processing my backlog of pending orders. I am currently over a week behind, but am making progress (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BRIC-K-ONE is reopened!

Hi!!! After exactly 3 months of summer holidays, Bric-k-one (my BrickLink store) reopens!!! Bric-k-one is located in Italy and it has more than 1700 new items that are waiting a new owner!!! What can you find in my store? Absolute rare parts & sets (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  20% off sale at my shop GoB - ABS4all JulieK

Hi! 20% off almost everything. (URL) Nice sized shop, plenty to choose from, just about everything is new - 361,090 items of which 2,576 are unique in 147 categories. Please stop by and make it smaller :) Thanks for reading! Julie p.s. US shipping (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  inventory being cleared out at substantial discounts

I'm trying to clear out my inventory, so I've marked all of my sets way down. Lots of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Studios, Adventurers, and more. Deep discounts. Get them while they last. Goto: (URL) for looking, BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SUPER OCTOBER SALE :: 46% off !!

My September sale since 9/21 was so susccessful I am continuing it into October. I have about 61,000 parts and hundreds of minifigs on sale. This is by far my biggest sale ever in over 2 years on BL. I need to move this stuff out... cheap prices! : (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  2 day sale: 30% off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - A Brick Too Far

And remember, A Brick Too Far's repeat buyers get free Lego with their next purchase and I'm still offering free shipping for each order that totals over $100.00. Here's my store link: (URL) of ABTF (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact