 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1180 (-5)
  Odd colored elements added to my Bricklink store

I just added decent quantities of some odd color elements to my bricklink store. Of note are: Medium Blue 1 x 4 Bricks Medium Pink 1 x 3 and 2 x 4 Bricks Purple 2 x 4 Plates and Bricks Trans Green and clear 1 x 2 Bricks (no center post) Also, of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Laborless Labor Day Sale

Well, no work for us this weekend. We are packing up the kids and driving over the river and thru the woods to Grandmothers house we go. Actually it is 8 hours over the plains of Kansas and Nebraska. As a result, Bricks w/o Mortar will be closed now (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Red Letter Day Clearance %50 OFF

Hi All, With the fast approaching RLD on the 20th Sept, I've decided to clear some space of my previous leftovers. Everything is at %50 off including Maersk Blue & Pearl Light Grey items. Currently there are 30 lots for sale, including many rare (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) Ewwwwww, no way Tim! Seriously, they will mostly be minifigs and parts which I will try to match up with what someone purchases. I.E. - you order a space set - I throw in a spaceman or two. Town set, a town minifig or two. Bob (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) But, what are you throwing in? Galidor figures? Town Jr car bases? ;-) (cool, Bob!) -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact