 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1145 (-10)
  All instructions 40% off @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've discounted all of my instruction by 40%, follow the link below to see what is available: (URL) 8,000 instruction books in a wide range of themes, from about the last 5 years. Thanks, Troy GoB - Troy's Surplus Lego (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (Oh great! Not another Bricklink Store) SALE SALE SALE!!!

Aquazone 20% off - some parts reduced - one larger set at 29% off - space minifigs still 40% off - other sets randomly on sale (URL) Bob's Lego Clearing House - THE store for all your purchases® Bob (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Final markdown taken!

The parts prices in my Bricklink store are now at 30% off, the final markdown I'll take before closing my shop for at least the foreseeable future within a week due to our upcoming move to Germany. I hate to beat a dead horse...but there are some (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricksburg Depot Kit / Instruction Sale

I'm clearing out my remaining stock of custom fire apparatus kits and instructions at 20% off the regular prices. If there's something you've been interested in, now would be the time to buy! Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Discounts now at 20%

The discount on parts and instructions in my Bricklink store is now at 20%, which puts many of my parts at or near their 6-month lows according to the price guide. Things are getting a little picked over in spots, but there are still some nice parts (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Stock; Free Shipping at my store...

Hi I'm just posting to say that I have added 92 lengths of 9v curved track (used) to my brickshop. I want to cut down on the used track to make room for the new track that is coming to my house in the next little while as I get a few more train (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (canceled)

  Pictures of my brickLink Store

 (URL) I'll modify the pictures with added text so it'll be more clear where what is stored. In my store I now have way over 5600 different lots, over 370.000 items. I have none of my containers labeled, and yet can find any given piece in 10 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  I need $$; Having a bigger SALE !!

This may be my best sale yet!! All parts 30% off; minifigs 25% off. I ship worldwide. I should have your order ready on Thurs or Fri, depending on my work schedule. Check out my great selection. Original prices were already low. "Best Small Shop on (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off all sets in Bricklink store Bob's Lego Clearing House

In celebration of the 4,000th page view of my store, all sets are now 25% off: (URL) the 40% discount on all space minifigs (including classic spacemen) continues. Bob (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact