 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1138
1137  |  1139
Subject:
Pictures of my brickLink Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:55:08 GMT

Later, I'll modify the pictures with added text so it'll be more clear where
what is stored. In my store I now have way over 5600 different lots, over
370.000 items. I have none of my containers labeled, and yet can find any given
piece in 10 seconds or less... It woul be a nightmare for anyone else to find a
specific piece, although there is some logic to it all somehow....

some figures:

shelve rackes: 8
large drawers: 12
medium drawers: 79
small drawers: 43
Small parts racks: 9 (each with about 25 drawers
blue Lego tubs: 31
large plastic tubs: 18
ziploc bags: 2000+

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy