 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1141
1140  |  1142
Subject:
Discounts now at 20%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:37:16 GMT

The discount on parts and instructions in my Bricklink store is now at
20%, which puts many of my parts at or near their 6-month lows
according to the price guide.  Things are getting a little picked over
in spots, but there are still some nice parts left in decent numbers.
Examples include 3x4x6 castle walls in dark gray (40) and tan (30),
1x6x5 bricks w/HP printing (40), 1x5x4 black arches (160), and many
others.    My store will be closing for good in a little over a week.
I do plan to lower prices a little more to a maximum of 30% off over
the next week, but I recommend getting now while the getting's good!

Also, PLEASE read my splash page--in particular, no credit card-funded
PayPal transfers!

Alan
Alan's Sets 'n Parts
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow