 Marketplace / Auctions / 9279
  Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

Long ago, before there was ebay, before there was lugnet, before there was really even the web, there was Chiles' Lego Auctions (known as Matt's Lego Auctions back before there were many Matt's on RTL). In those days auctions were run by email, with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

I think eBay may be your best bet for used stuff. Your prices tend to go higher than I am willing to spend for most stuff, although I have participated in your auctions before. Even through The Vault, I think we have had only one transaction and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

(...) As a past participant in some of your auctions and as a customer of The VAULT I have always felt that the services you provide(d) were important to me. Being nostalgic, I miss those old manual auctions and Auczilla). But, like Richard I, too, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

(...) Yes to both. If you do one, put me on your notification list. Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)