 Marketplace / Auctions / 9280
Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 05:19:40 GMT

I think eBay may be your best bet for used stuff.  Your prices tend to go
higher than I am willing to spend for most stuff, although I have
participated in your auctions before.  Even through The Vault, I think we
have had only one transaction and again it was price that kept me from being
interested in more.

The internet in general, and eBay and Bricklink in particular are making
prices fall and previously rare items quite available.  Personally, I am
down to a very few things that I may be willing to spend big $$$ on.

I have always said and will continure to say that there is nothing that is
truly rare lego-wise.  If you have patience you don't necessarily need a lot
of money, if you have money you don't have to be patient.  You do probably
need one or the other though...

-- Hop-Frog