 Marketplace / Auctions / 8666
    Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) And I've seen a few others where people WITH FEEDBACK have jumped on the grenade and done "BUY IT NOW" to leave INSTANT negative feedback about how the seller is a sick individual. Somehow I don't think they'll be able to defend themselves (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Check this guy out (especially go look at feedback he's left): (URL) I emailed him and he's a rather nice guy, just a very angry one. At least he's got the courage of his convictions. best LFB XFUT-> .debate, just in case (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Daniel Jassim
     How can any American, or even decent human being, cash in on the deaths of his fellow man?! I feel sick to my stomach. How can anyone conceive of selling fragments of the WTC as "memorabillia" when it's soaked with the blood of the murdered?!!!!! (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Dave Schuler
   (...) After reading his stuff I checked on the auctions of a few of these disgusting, opportunistic profiteers. Happily, a great many of them, found under a search of "World Trade Center", appear to have been canceled or withdrawn. Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Frank Filz
     (...) I hope eBay does something about this upright standing person's feedback, but they probably won't. After all, they must pander to the sellers (even if they are doing the right thing by canceling the auctions). Let us pray that eBay will find (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Rob Doucette
   (...) Somebody already mentioned this (maybe one of the Gerber news posts), eBay has banned all WTC and Pentagon related auctions until at least October. -Rob. (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I think Ebay should ban it for good and if they don't I'm never buying there again. I think it's just plain sick! Any person wishing to buy, sell, trade and/or somehow turn a profit from debris soaked with the blood of their countrymen is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Larry Pieniazek
   I haven't seen the auction in question. (...) OK, I think excessive profiteering is a bit despicable, yes. But ponder this. I would like to have a small piece of the WTC because I want a tangible reminder of this tragedy, something to spark (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I think it's a day all Americans would like to forget, why keep a grim reminder? (...) It's your soul, do as you please. (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —James Brown
     (...) Because those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. thanks, James (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Perhaps you'd care to forget. That's the coward's way. I prefer to remember. Why do we have an Arizona memorial? (...) I always have and always will. It pleases me now to note that you didn't answer the questions. (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)