 Marketplace / Auctions / 8667
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  And I've seen a few others where people WITH FEEDBACK have jumped
  on the grenade and done "BUY IT NOW" to leave INSTANT negative
  feedback about how the seller is a sick individual.  Somehow I
  don't think they'll be able to defend themselves from it.

  So maybe there's hope for humanity after all.

   Check this guy out (especially go look at feedback he's left):

   http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmboy1031/

   I emailed him and he's a rather nice guy, just a very angry one.
   At least he's got the courage of his convictions.

   best

   LFB

   XFUT-> .debate, just in case