 Marketplace / Auctions / 8494
Re: "6067" Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:44:19 GMT

It looks to me liek some creative resealing of the bags.  Mine all (40) came
with the white horse in a separate bag outside the box.  The bag the black
plates are in looks suspiciously like the the bag the white horse came in.
Besides, those plates came loose in all my sets.

I have no problemw ith selling these sets (I'm currently running auctions
myself parting out the sets).  But to blatantly call it by the original
number, when it is clearly NOT that set, does seem a bit underhanded to me.

Troy

D M Garcia <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1616446818

Was this misleading or what?  Given the photo's it is obvious what the
product is, but it sure seems like a misleading description.  Is it me or
does it look as if these bags *have* in fact been opened?  I don't know if
any of the 10000's were shipped with only 1 horse, but it looks as if the
loose black plates were placed in the bag the white horse originally came
in, and the printed horse was replaced with the plain one.  Seems like
crafty use of a Eurosealer to me.

D M Garcia