 Marketplace / Auctions / 8488
Re: "6067" Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:00:37 GMT

I and some other eBayer informed the buyer of the situation, and I assume he
will report the deal to eBay as a kind of fraud.  I don't mind someone
selling 10000 as such, my problem is calling it 6067 in order to try to jack
the price on the unwary. The buyer was pleased to find out he could score
10000 from TLC directly for $25.

I assume one of the other posters in this thread is the other person to have
mentioned these fine points to the buyer, and I DO think it's a good thing
to try to keep those eBay auctioneers on the straight and narrow. Y'know,
not everyone gets the S@H catalogue or reads the announcements on Lugnet.

-- Hop-Frog (eBay Samaritan or Adam Black/Adam White?)