 Marketplace / Auctions / 8260
Re: Question On E-bay Bidder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 21:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

But not their *ability* to do so. :-) You gotta love eBay. It would be nice
if sellers could choose to not accept bids from buyers with private
feedback. Buyers can choose not to bid on auctions run by sellers, but
sellers cannot choose to not accept bids from all who appear. To this free
marketeer, that's just wrong.

++Lar

I remember getting a bid from one guy who had like 4-6 negatives in less
than 20 transactions.  I simply canceled his bid with an explanation that he
had the worst negative to positive ratio I had seen.

Bruce