 Marketplace / Auctions / 8257
Re: Question On E-bay Bidder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 20:15:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, the bidder that I was asking about apparently got the boot or
something, because now the bid amount is lower, and he is gone. The bid
cancellation says was this:

Cancelled$32.00 Explanation:Administrative Cancellation
Bid:May-16-01 14:42:12 PDT CancelledMay-18-01 09:18:13 PDT

The user, which I will not list (e-mail me directly if you have questions),
says it is not a registered user. Weird.

Scott S.
--

I looked at the user that you are talking about.  By using Ebay's Search for
Person feature, you can type in their user name and then see all the

Here's this person's stats(1):

- Member since April 22, 2001

- Bid on a total of 409 auctions in that time.

- Was the successful high bidder on 184 of those auctions.

- While most auctions appear to be for Lego items, there are a lot of auctions
  for condoms in there too.

I think a lot of people are going to have trouble with this person :-(

- Bob

(1) This is all public information on Ebay if your a member and know
someone's user name - nothing top secret.