 Marketplace / Auctions / 8249
Re: Question On E-bay Bidder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 14:15:27 GMT

The answer:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/feedback.html

The text:
You can make your feedback private or public. You will find that your
Feedback Profile is a valuable asset at eBay, helping you earn the trust and
respect of fellow eBay participants. By making your Feedback Profile
private, you may be jeopardizing other eBay participants' desire to conduct
business with you. We strongly encourage you to consider this carefully when
making the decision to make your Feedback Profile private.

The instructions on how to do it:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?FeedbackOption

Hope that helps.

Matt