 Marketplace / Auctions / 6919
Re: "Buy The Brick"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:42:38 GMT

Honestly I did not know how to post on here until tonight.  I never really
read the message groups until recently.  Thanks for understanding.
In lugnet.market.auction, Joakim Olsson writes:
Steve Waibel wrote in message ...
If I have offended anyone I am sorry.  I never retrieved one email • address
from LUGNET, the best site on the web.  I retrieved your email address
from ebay to test the response to my price guide.  It was a one time • thing
that I did manually.  I will be posting the guide on ebay in dutch auction
format this week.  I thought people would be interested in my guide
because it has helped me a great deal.  I never thought I was doing
wrong, boy was I WRONG.  I have spent hundreds of hours and many
dollars to produce the guide and I was getting nervous about it.  I • guess I
get spammed everyday, I just never think about it.  I guess it is
bothersome.  Anyone who I have offended can email me and I will • send
them an on screen version of  the price guide free of charge and free • of
future emails.

Don't worry. As i stated earlier I did not get offended, your post was
helpfull and had a "personal touch".
My inbox certainly have space for you and others who want to share a • great
idea or discussion regarding Lego.
But it would probably have been a better idea to post it here or in • another
group related to the subject.

/Joakim, 491