 Marketplace / Auctions / 6828
6827  |  6829
Subject:
Searching for more cdk3 canceled auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:38:55 GMT

Glad that Diablo is re-doing his auction. He can get a credit from eBay for
it, but it does take some time.

I noticed the high bidder cdk3 canceled 3 other bids this week. Unfortunately,
all of the eBay searches don't show canceled bids, so I can't find where else
he/she did this.

If anyone sees a canceled bid by cdk3 (or something similar) please let me
know the auction number, so I can look into it. Generally these perps have
several (sometimes dozens) of eBay ID's that they use in rotation. I'd love to
chase down this perp's other aliases.

Thanks for contacting Diablo. I already sent an email to Safeharbor asking
them to explain things to Diablo. I thought it was better that they do that; I
didn't want to confuse him by impling I ousted the bidders. I didn't know his
level of English (since he was in Germany) & haven't done biz with him. Good
to read he has so many friends. Now if they'd just email safeharbor@ebay.com
next time there is something fishy, we can all reduce the riff raff.

Clark