 Marketplace / Auctions / 6825
  It's not cold feet, it's bid shielding

Rick, That wasn't cold feet, that was 'bid shielding'. It's where a perp uses two really high bids to protect an auction, then deletes one right before the end of the auction. I reported the auction to safeharbor@ebay.com when I read this thread (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: It's not cold feet, it's bid shielding

Thanks for the explaination, I kinda figured something was going down there, but did not know exactly what... :-) Rick (...) auctions. (...) amount, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: It's not cold feet, it's bid shielding

Hey all I wrote to Armin (Diablo). My e-mail to him follows and his answer to me is after that. (yes I got his permission to post it to LUGnet) (Mine) Diablo I was going to bid on this until I saw it at $810. I do not know what you can do, but IMHO, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Searching for more cdk3 canceled auctions

Glad that Diablo is re-doing his auction. He can get a credit from eBay for it, but it does take some time. I noticed the high bidder cdk3 canceled 3 other bids this week. Unfortunately, all of the eBay searches don't show canceled bids, so I can't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)