 Marketplace / Auctions / 6594
Re: Bad buyers on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 03:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

As I mentioned the other day, I have a new auction running.  Part of why I • took
so long to get it started is that I was still hoping to resolve the five • buyers
who chose not to honor their bids.  I waited so long that eBay won't allow me
to place feedback and/or seek to get my money back from the sale.  Oh well.

One of the things which annoys me about eBay is that the time limits for
feedback (and apparently requesting refund for failure to pay) are to short to
allow reasonable efforts to correct the situation. I would encourage everyone
who is frustrated by this to contact eBay about the specific auction which has
frustrated you, and let them know that they need to make more room for
reasonable processing of these issues.

Frank